My Experience from Goalist App

I have used this application since 2015 but unfortunately my smart phone has broken. because I do not have the backup of my files, I lost all data that I have collected from my behavior during two years. Now I again install this application and this is very useful application which without this application about two months, I could not do my tasks on time.
at first time that I used this application, I had many tasks to do and all time I planned to do my task on time but I was not successful. at each time I found the reasons of not accomplishing my tasks and not achieving my goals and according to my findings I developed my plan which a sample is provided in the attached file. but each time I considered that I have written my planned tasks and real tasks that I have done, but analyzing these data needs much time that I do not have. Finally I find this application and use it. for first month I faced to many problems because I did not know how to use this application but finally I learned how to use it. after I saw my improving in accomplishing my tasks and achieving my goals, I recommended it to most of my friends. all of them had the same problem which I had at the first month. but I learned to all of them how to use this application and how to set goals.
thanks from goalist team for developing this application and I would be very happy if you inform me how to use all modules without any restriction.
docx
docx
sample of my previous planning sheet.docx

Comments

• AdamAdam Developer
    Hi Abdul - welcome to the forum! I'm very sorry you've lost your data. Please make sure you configure automatic backups now (to SD card) and upload a backup to Google Drive sometimes too, so that it doesn't happen again. I know the current backup "system" is far from ideal and will improve it some day, but for not there are no other options available.

Thank you so much for describing your experience and sharing the file. I'm very happy the app is so useful to you!

Please have a look at the "Modules" section to see the current options to unlock all modules (except for buying a subscription of course).

• AbdulMalikAbdulMalik Member
    Thanks for your response Mr. Adam!

But I have problem with, while I click on module it said "Please install the newest version of Google Play Store". all of my applications are updated. Please advice me.
    Thanks!
  • AdamAdam Developer
    Oh.. And I suspect you already have the newest version installed? If you could download Goalist from the Play Store... Did you make any changes to your phone's system? Eg: installed a custom image/system like CyanogenMod/LineageOS?

Are you able to make in-app purchases in any other app? Or purchase anything from the Play Store?

Of course it may be our fault - I'll check if we have the newest version of Google libraries integrated into the app and if not - will integrate them ASAP.

Sorry for the trouble :(

Thanks from your advice! Un fortunately the goalist is not availble in playstore in Afghanistan and I download via goalist forum and install it.
    thanks looking forward your response.
    Adam said:

Oh.. And I suspect you already have the newest version installed? If you could download Goalist from the Play Store... Did you make any changes to your phone's system? Eg: installed a custom image/system like CyanogenMod/LineageOS?

Are you able to make in-app purchases in any other app? Or purchase anything from the Play Store?

Of course it may be our fault - I'll check if we have the newest version of Google libraries integrated into the app and if not - will integrate them ASAP.

Sorry for the trouble :(

• AdamAdam Developer
    edited September 2017 Posts: 0
    Oh, that explains it.

You downloaded it via the forum? Which link? It's probably some development version, most probably an older version. Please let me know how you got it and I'll have a look at it and upload the newest version for you - and others in the same need.

I didn't realize there are places where you cannot download an app through Play Store.. Although I think it would be easy to overcome using a proxy or VPN. Did it myself before when Google didn't sell Nexus in Ireland - I've bought it through a proxy, sent to Parcel Motel and they sent it to Ireland. Getting an app should be much simpler.

sorry!
    as you said goallist orum has the link directly to google playstore and I have downloaded it from other site. For your information I have copied the name of apk from the package which shows the version of apk and the site it was downloaded:

Goalist Daily Planner Goals_v5.3.3_apkpure.com.apk

• AdamAdam Developer
    OK, I'll think how to organize it and will let you know soon.